3/23/09

March Angel Art: Think Spring

This months Angel Art Challenge was to create something "springy"! With all these fun new stamp sets and papers, it was not hard! :)

I made one card just for this challenge but I have also attached a few other "springy" cards!

This first card uses the adorable March Stamp of the Month! I just love the set! I used Versamagic Key Lime (I think that's the name!) for the images! That is the best ink for the solid stamps! I also used TAC's Tag Tidbits for the "Think Spring" sentiment!


Here is another card using TAC's Springtime set! The swirls you see are actually from a tree stamp. I just used the top of the tree to make some flourishes on the egdes! It is amazing how you can really make a stamp set totally different than what it actually is just by looking at in a different way!
This card is a little non traditional! It obviously won't fit in an envelope but I just love the flower sticking off of the card! It would make a really cute place setting card too! I used my cricut for the flower and Ordinay Greetings for this simple card!

I hope you like my samples of "springy" cards! Here is a list of several talented girls who have also made some spring creations!
Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

  1. I really like these, too! They're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cards ... love them ... nice and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards, they are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the daisys!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I like how you added the ink to the petals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh love the purple & greens! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow- I love all three of your cards. I especially like the first one-great color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the butterfly card turned out! Very pretty! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards. rita w

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have to get the stamp of the month, after seeing your card. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all just wonderful! LOVE the butterfly... really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on all of them. I love to use the tree for swirls on paper too. I really like how you embossed an edge, and than paper pierced around it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE them. I especially love the Tag Tidbits greeting ON the flower on that first card. This style of stamp is a favorite of mine and so your idea is WONDERFUL and will inspire me to create some new goodies.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS