5/21/18

MFT Card Kit Countdown Day 2...

Welcome to day 2 of the May MFT Card Kit Countdown.  Are you like what you have seen so far?  The Painted Prints Kit is so beautiful!

Here is my card for today...

MFT May 2018 Card Kit

To create this card, I stamped one of the flower images to cover the whole card front.  Once I had it all stamped, I couldn't bring myself to cut into it.  I added a scalloped rectangle in vellum to the front.  I attached it by adding a little zig zag stitched to each side after heat embossing that beautiful sentiment to the front.

MFT May 2018 Card Kit

Everything you are seeing so far will be available on Tuesday, May 22 at 8pm CST.  So glad you stopped in today!



_____________________________________

FIND ME OVER ON:

Instagram: Laurie Willison (@laurie_willison)


Facebook: Soapbox Creations



5 comments:

  1. Your floral pattern is so pretty and the vellum overlay is sheer perfection! Gorgeous card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! And the zig zag stitch is a pretty touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. .so pretty. I love the vellum overlay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love that Vellum overlay. I really elevates the card even more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty - love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS