8/01/14

Curtain Call: Bow Tie


IMG_0076

t's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

We have a new sponsor, Waffle Flower Crafts, for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Bow Tie!  A randomly selected participant in the Bow Tie challenge will have their choice of a Waffle Flower Crafts stamp set!


For this challenge, I used the colors in the photo as my inspiration.  I used this set from Waffleflower called Bowtiful, to make my card.  One the base of the card, I used Provincial Gray ink from Fresh ink to stamp the stars.  I layered it with the painted square and vellum.  I used a qtip and the ink colors to make some brush strokes.  I heat embossed the sentiment on vellum and the attached it by using some foam tape under the little heart die.  (Which I love so much....that die is adorable!!)  I decided to attach some yellow card stock under the heart and then filled in the opening with glitter.  

IMG_0087


Bow Tie Designers

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty Laurie. Love the heat embossed greeting and the colors behind the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the vellum just softens everything and that sweet little heart die is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the brush strokes under the embossed vellum. May

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you elaborate more on that darling little heart die? Where do I find it? Love this card and always your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE!! =) What a FUN Design!! I LOVE the little Embossed Vellum piece over the Brish Strokes and that sweet Waffle Flower Heart Die Cut!! TOO CUTE!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soft and sweet! Love these colors together...makes me think of a little boys nursery

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a delightful card with the sprinkling of tiny stars!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design with the embossing on the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look of the brushstrokes behind the vellum and the white embossed sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS