This is my second post for the day. Scroll down to see my Sweet Stamp Shop creations....
I am thrilled to be joining the team over at Avery Elle today. Jamie has some fun new sets coming up and I have a little sneak peak of one of the sets. First off, here is my card..
I used one of the new background images to create this fun, modern background. I stamped it in white ink on a gray base and then added in a sentiment from Framed Fonts on black card stock. I used the AE cut files to create the frame and the mat for my sentiment.
Keep hopping and check out these girls and their new Avery Elle creations....
Laurie Willison-that's me!
To celebrate our March Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one winner. You have until midnight Sunday, March 31st to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, April 1st (no foolin') . All products are now available for purchase in the Avery Elle store!
To increase your chances of winning:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or on the Avery Elle Blog
- Tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Share us with your friends on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Pin one of the March Release projects from here or the design team’s blogs to Pinterest
- Like us on Facebook (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already like us)
- Become a blog follower (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
So glad you stopped by today! Have a great day!