Sunday, January 27, 2013

AE Hello...


I saw that Avery Elle had another challenge up and I had to play along!  When I saw the inspiration picture, I realized they were my favorite colors to use so I couldn't NOT play along!  First off, here is my card...


(Out for Publication!) :)

IMG_9183

I used the name tag stamp from the Hello set, stamping it in black ink and the coloring in the "you are" with black as well.  I used another stamp from Lots of Love and was thrilled when I found it fit just perfectly inside the name tag.  I added to a piece of striped paper and I decided to put the stripes on the diagonal because of the idea of rain from this picture....



I added it all to a gray card base and then couldn't resist a little wood heart to finish it off.  I can't wait to see what you think!  Thanks for dropping by today!  :)

18 comments:

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Gorgeous card Laurie! What a great discovery with those stamps! I love the red striped background too!

Kim S said...

This is SO cute that I went over and placed an Avery Elle order before I commented!!

Cheryl said...

I think this is my favorite one! Great card!

Shelly said...

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE. :)

Quip1320 said...

Love it, Laurie! Totally your colors. ;)

Ashley M said...

Super cute! Love how you changed the name tag. :)

Wida said...

pretty awesome as per usual :) gray and red are so pretty together!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your card, classic Laurie CAS! ;)

Leigh said...

Super sweet card, Laurie! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

Jingle said...

This is so cute!

Lalo said...

Such a perfect AE stamp combo :) I heart this card a little...ok, maybe a lot. And there you have a little joke in your comments...you're welcome :)

Susie said...

Love it Laurie! It's perfect!

Brandi said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the striped paper in the background!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Such a sweet sentiment! I love it! And gorgeous colors in your card, very very nice!!
Hugs, Wendy

Lea L. said...

Pretty much my fave sentiment from my fave AE stamp set...LOVE it!

Jen Carter said...

I think I need some of that gray cardstock! Love the stripes on the diagonal! And, I also love how you used that sentiment on the Hello stamp!

Avery Elle said...

What a creative use of these two stamp sets! Amazingly gorgeous and CAS all at the same time!!

Angie said...

Wow! Gorgeous and simple card...just love it!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS