6/21/11

A little exciting news...


Just wanted to pass on some exciting news!  I have been so lucky to be apart of the DeNami Design Team now since January of this year!  I was thrilled when the sweet Paulina asked me to stay on but I was so worried about being able to give 100%!  This summer is b.u.s.y. with lots of fun kid stuff and other responsibilities!  SO she asked me to be a Contributing Designer!  And of course I said YES!  This allows me some extra time for other things but I still get to be apart of this fabulous team!  I was just thrilled she wanted to keep me around!  I am super excited to be able to continue creating with the fabulous DT and the newest girls...one of my sweet blog friends, Dana, and fellow Stamping Royalty, Amber! 


I just wanted to leave you with a few of my favorite DeNami cards from the past 6 months!  Stay tuned this week, too, because the newest release is going to be unveiled!  We have lots of fun samples to share! 







Thanks for much for coming by today! Have a great day!



20 comments:

  1. Congrats Laurie! And these cards are all so sweet! I don't own one DeNami stamp yet, but I need to:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Such cute & sweet cards. I don't have any DeNami stamps but they are adorable. Perhaps I could soon remedy that problem! Thanks for sharing you beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I am so glad that you will stay on the DeNami DT in this capacity - it wouldn't seem the same without your beautiful projects! And all of these cards are just so cute! Congratulations!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Laurie!! That is awesome news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Laurie!! So happy that we'll still be able to see your awesome work. Love all of these card! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. A big congratulations to you Laurie...looking forward to many more of your great creations! The cards you shared today are super cute,thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah Laurie! So excited for you! I adore all of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! I don't know how I missed some of these beautiful cards, but wow,you ROCK the Denami stamps girl! So excited to be working you you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to you, girl! Thanks for sharing some of your faves again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Laurie, you deserve this :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Laurie. Love all the cards you created with De-Nami stamps. They are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats my friend! :) That striped card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg... congratulations! Wow, what a team you have there at DeNami! :) I'm loving the first striped card, and the v'tines handkerchiefs with hills cut from the sunshine IP. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! Glad you'll still get to design a little for them! Your projects are always wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is SO great... you are such a fantastic card maker! So glad to be inspired by you and glad you get to continue to contribute to their team :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! I am glad your staying on--I love everything you have done so far!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats, DeNami is lucky to have you too! Your talent continues to amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats, DeNami is lucky to have you too! Your talent continues to amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your new role. I am not surprised that Denami wanted to continue to tap your talent. Your cards are always so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on the DT news ;)
    Well deserved! Rx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS