6/08/11

DeNami Product Spotlight

Welcome to this week's DeNami Product Spotlight!  This week the DT girls are featuring this great stamp just in time for Father's Day!  Don't forget to check out all the DT samples to see why this stamp is a must have!  Then stop over to the DeNami store and add it to your cart!  It's 10% off this week!  Don't miss out on the savings!
Here is my card using this stamp...


IMG_1094_edited-1

I kept this one CAS as usual!  I paired it with DeNami's fabulous Harlequin Border Stamp...perfect for a guy card!  In the corner I added to eyelets and some twine for a fun little detail! 

I am so glad you came by today!  Make the DeNami shop your next stop!  Have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. Laurie, this is wonderful! I love how that large sentiment takes center stage and the twine is a perfect addition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eyelets.....always a good choice for masculine cards! I think they will make a comeback! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card, Laurie. The eyelets are a fun touch, and you can never go wrong with argyle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun masculine card Laurie! LOVE the eyelets and twine! Perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great simple, yet interesting card. I love the eyelets and twine. Beautiful font on the new 'Father' stamp.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY ....... the eyelets and twine are PERFECT !!! Just like LB :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!!! Love the eyelets with the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the CAS-ness (is there such a word?) The two eyelets and twine are just the perfect finishing touch :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the eyelets and twine! What a great twist to just wrapping the twine around the entire card. Love it! Beautiful, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - stunning! I love this card. Very handsome. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cool, Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your twine and eyelets at the top! Perfect for a Father's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous masculine creation girl! LOVE those eyelets with twine in between! Very clever! The argyle stamp works so well here too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS