11/15/10

2 Sketches 4 You-Kazan's Sketch #66

Welcome to a new week with 2 Sketches 4 You! Here is Kazan's lovely sketch this week....


Here is my take on the sketch...

IMG_8070

This week our sponsor is CupCards to go Card Kits! They have the cutest card kits! All of the little details in my card today are from a kit! The only thing I added in was the tag stamp and sentiment!

Thanks for coming by today! Have a great one!



Supplies

Stamps: PTI Fillable Frames
Paper: Cupcake Cards-Card Kit including ribbon, snowflake dies, patterned papers and brad!
Ink: True Black

15 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty, Laurie! The colors are beautiful and the patetrned paper looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Laurie. Love the softness of it, and how you laid it out to look like it was wrapped like a gift. That ribbon was perfect, too. A more opaque one would have ruined the effect. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the soft colors on this. Perfect with the snowflake dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The softness of the colors you chose, along with the gorgeous white, just makes this card perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and pretty and I really like that big snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know me and "angled" things... don't usually like them. This however looks fantastic with the angled lined paper. But my favorite part? The huge gem!

    I was so bummed to miss our monthly PTI "chat"! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty - I love those snowflakes!!! What a fab take on that sketch!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card. I love the soft look. Thank you for sharing your art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love these soft, cool colors, Laurie! And your gossip bench is, completely, fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love that perfect blue rhinestone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Laurie!!!! Love the colors and the beautiful blue rhinestone!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS