10/02/10

Happy World Card Making Day!

So yeah for a day for making cards right? I was thinking I wouldn't get a chance but right now I am at home....alone....no kids...no husband...just some serious quiet. Can you hear it? I can't either. *big honkin' sigh*

Back to the card! Here is one I made today with some new DeNami goodies! Can you say fun?

IMG_7426

You can't see it but I popped the little apple up! Wish I would have taken a better pic! Also, the "Thanks" was taken from the DeNami sentiment "Happy Thanksgiving"! I love that font!

IMG_7425

I hope you had a chance to make some cards today too! I can't wait to check out some blogs later! I am super tired though, so I hope I can make it! Today was our town's "Frolic" and I was up at 4am and headed to town to help make New Year's Cookies. Have you tried them before? Oh my!! Sooo good....but I am sure there is no way to give those cookies a Weight Watchers point level. And really I ate too many. I confess. Yum.

Have a great rest of the weekend!



Supplies

Stamps: DeNami Apple Basket, Happy Thanksgiving Sentiment
Ink: PTI True Black
Paper: DeNami Red Cardstock, Black and White Cardstock
Misc: Black and White Ribbons, Silver Pearl and Copics

20 comments:

  1. Super sweet....super simple! Love it Laurie! Am I going to have to try these stamps out too next weekend?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And SUPER GORGEOUS!! You are QUEEN of CAS!

    Lucky you with a quiet house! LOL! I've got hubby and kids home for the next week....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 3 different ribbons ...... perfect accessory like great earrings!!! The copics are AMAZING ....... how do you do it so beautifully ?? The white space is fantastic ~~ And I am not aware of a cookie named New Year..... recipe ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you hear me shouting...FOUR AM??? Wow. LOL!! I can imagine you would be super tired!

    This is very cute! I love the basket and the apples! Great job with the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! It really looks like the basket of apples is in front of an actual wall. Really nice, Laurie! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your use of white space is GREAT...those apples pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurie, this is absolutely FABULOUS! You and your CAS cards amaze me. Can't wait to see what else you create. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laurie, you are on a roll at the moment! I love all the white space - both white and red! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so great for fall! Love those apples!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful! That basket of apples is precious and I love how you popped one up at the bottom. The three ribbons add just the right detail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Laurie!!! Love the basket of apples and your use of the white space is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card and yes I love New Years cookies too!! We only make them on New Years day though. It's probably a good thing, cause I can't stop eating them if they are in the house!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gracious look at those cutie apples! I looove this! The colors and everything about it make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally jealous of your quiet time girl! LOVE the white space here...and I thought you had handwritten the "thanks" and was impressed! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute! Looks like and apple fell out of the basket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute! Looks like and apple fell out of the basket. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS