10/06/10

Another Christmas...

Before I know it, I am going to have my Christmas cards DONE! Hopefully this continues on for a while and I don't catch a good case of Stampers Block...which I do from time to time!

Here is another card to add to my stack....some more DeNami Christmas!


IMG_7483

I absolutely LOVE that snowflake! So BIG and really fun to emboss!  I used clear embossing powder and am now wondering if I shoudl have used white.  I wanted the snowlake to look like it was in front of the frame!  Does it look like that to you or just a messed up frame?  Again, I have looked at it so long I am not sure!  LOL!

IMG_7485

The font used for this sentiment is so fun!  These stamps are lined up so well, that even with the wood block, I am getting an even stamp every time!

IMG_7484

Hope all is well with you! Have a great day!



Supplies

Stamps: DeNami Snowflake and Sentiment, PTI Take Note
Paper: DeNami Green Cardstock, PTI Black and White
Ink: True Black
Misc: DeNami Red Button and Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Red Bakers Twine, SU Scalloped Punch

14 comments:

  1. OK. So when you've finished YOUR Christmas cards, could you then work on MINE please?! *wink*
    Love the traditional colours of this and your snowflakes look super - they don't mess that frame up at all IMHO!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my where do I begin! I love the frame in the corner, that snowflake is perfect just like it is and that bow is divine! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Laurie. I cannot wait to get a printer that will work with PTI cardstock ....... I will be making my own frames too ........ Love the colors and that twine makes me want a candy cane for my sore throat ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snowflake look like it is on top of the frame! :) You crack me up. Beautiful card, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's perfect :) the clear embossing was a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, it looks like the frame is behind the snowflake and I like it in clear. It looks really nice like that. Of course, the frame is fabulous,too, and I love the whole card. Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lighter green looks fabulous! I love the little die cut and mat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the snowflakes with the clear embossing powder! White might have overpowered the card! I also love the more traditional colors with the lighter green! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous card Laurie! I love that little double "frame"....what a great touch! Have I ever told you what great photos you take? Well, I need some photo help this weekend when I'm there! I CAN NOT wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I like those subtle snowflakes over the double frame!
    And that button and twine looks like candy! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is another great card. I love the twine and button and the matte on the die!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's awesome Laurie! I've barely started mine :P
    This is fantastic!!! Great Christmas card!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS