9/07/26

The Greetery - The Autumn Edit Collection Day 1





It’s almost fall…even though here in Kansas, it still feels a little like the surface of the sun! ☀️ Thankfully, the new Autumn Edit Collection has arrived at The Greetery just in time, and it definitely has me dreaming of crisp air and cooler temperatures.

__________________________________

To create this card, I used these supplies:


For this card, I started with a cream cardstock base and embossed a kraft panel using the Shortbread Shapes: Rectangle Autumn Embossing Folder. I love all of the subtle autumn images in the background—it adds so much texture without taking away from the focal point.

For the centerpiece, I used the Bigger Autumn Botanicals Corn Die and die cut the pieces in a mix of warm fall colors. I layered the corn and leaves together, then added the sweet little bow created with the Diamond Ribbons Die. I popped the whole bundle up on the embossed panel for some extra dimension.

To finish it off, I stamped the “autumn BLESSINGS” sentiment from the Simple Autumn Sentiments Stamp Set along the bottom of the card. I love the simple, rustic feel of this one—the kraft, cream, and those little pops of fall color work so well together!


The Greetery - The Autumn Edit Release

__________________________________

For card #2 I used:


As soon as I spotted the oak leaf in the embossing folder, I knew I had to pull out the BotaniCuts Mighty Oak Die! I started by embossing the cream cardstock, then used the Shortbread Shapes Rectangle Die to cut the embossed pieces into squares. I arranged the squares into strips and added them to the card base with foam tape for a little extra dimension.

Next, I die cut the oak leaves in several different fall colors and arranged them on the card front. To finish it off, I added a Tear Strip Banner with a sentiment using the Simple Autumn Mini Sentiment Stamp Set. I love how all of these different elements came together for such a warm, fall-inspired card!


The Greetery - The Autumn Edit Release

__________________________________

On today's last card, I used:


For this card, I went with another cream cardstock base. I used the Postal Frames Die to add a little extra detail, cutting a panel from vellum and layering it with a stamped and stenciled panel created with the Bitty Autumn Botanicals. I just love all of those sweet little pumpkins and gourds!

To carry that theme through, I grabbed the Gooseneck Gourd Die, paper pieced it together, and popped it up on the card front for some added dimension. I finished everything off with another Tear Strip Banner and sentiment. Such a fun fall card with lots of little details!


The Greetery - The Autumn Edit Release

 

__________________________________



Click HERE to see the full release on Wednesday, September 9th!

Check out these talented ladies to see more!



GIVEAWAY:

  • Two $100 gift cards
  • Comment on each blog along the way for more chances to win!
  • Comment deadline is Tuesday night, 9/8 at 11:59 pm EDT. Winners announced on The Greetery blog by 9 am EDT on Wednesday, 9/9

__________________________________


A little info about commenting here on my blog....


A quick note about comments! My comments are moderated because, unfortunately, I get a TON of spam—the kind telling me about cholesterol medication and all sorts of other weird bot things. 😂 So, if you leave a comment and don’t see it right away, don’t worry! I’ll see it and get it posted for you.

The other issue seems to be whether or not you need a Google account to comment. I have my settings set to “Anyone,” so technically you should be able to leave a comment using any type of login…but Blogger is a pain.

If you’re having trouble leaving a comment, or you’re not sure whether your name is showing up with your comment, please do me one little favor:

Add your name and email address to the end of your comment.

That way, if your comment is chosen as a winner, we’ll know exactly who you are and how to reach you!

I’m sorry for the extra hassle. I’ve Googled, changed settings, switched things around, and tried all the things. I have no idea why it doesn’t work the way it should.

But, again…

Blogger is a pain. 😂


 __________________________________



FIND ME OVER ON:


Instagram: Laurie Willison (@laurie_willison)



All products in today's post are linked below and throughout the post.  These are my personal affiliate links which you can shop from at no cost to you!  :)  Thank you for supporting Soapbox Creations!

38 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Laurie! I’m so not ready for fall to come, love an extended summer!
    Jan Metcalf
    jmetcalf777@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Laurie.
    Linda c
    pricecheck1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the CAS design and textures! The corn is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Laurie, I do not think I would have thought of using white as my first background choice...It's lovely, simple and fresh! I love it! Looking forward to your 'craft & chat'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fall blessings in paper form. I love fall cards, making and sending Thanks & Giving, gratitude cards is just a wonderful way to kick off the fall season & the winding down time of the year just before Christmas. Making & sending fall cards gives us time to focus on our own blessings as we're making the cards to share with others letting them know that they are a blessing. The making and sending is like a circle that gives to all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful color on your makes. Always beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love your neutral color choices with this release and also bringing an older but a beauty into yours cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m loving your understated style - so elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite card was the second one. Simple yet stunning. Fall colors are so pretty and they make the projects look so good. Thanks for your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty cards. I can't help but wonder if you designers get as excited about and anticipate new releases as much as us "common crafters" do. Tami B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always love seeing your take on the new release! Fun projects, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such lovely cards and a beautiful new release!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your take on the new Autumn collection, clean and tasteful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty new release! The Greetery's products are always so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards Laurie!- I'm especially drawn to the SS Rectangle Autumn EF that you've trimmed into strips. It's an eye-catching presentation & I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your cards, Laurie! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That gourd card caught my eye in a flash! It's so beautiful with the soft background!...Kelly Schirmer :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love how you let the bold colors pop against the more neutral backgrounds. Beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everything is lovely. My favorite is the shortbread card featuring the corn die.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the layout on the shortbread shapes card. And the use of the mighty oak products…one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  22. As always, love your CAS style! beautiful cards Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your wonderfully designed cards are always an inspiration, the acorn on the branch is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful designs around this lovely new release!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for sharing your creations with these new products! You inspire more than you think!! Your cards are beautiful, I especially love your third card with the vellum- softening the background just enough to have that gorgeous gourd pop!🍂

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card are so pretty. THey are very soft and cozy. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your first card so much! The corn die is perfect used with the new Shortbread Shapes Autumn embossing folder. They are both heading into my cart!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your beautiful cards, but the one with the oak leaf cuts is my favorite!
    Mel H
    mehinkle at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely cards! The fall foliage with the small acorn is my favorite. Thank you for the terrific inspiration! This is such a fabulous release! I’m also looking forward to your video covering the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Laurie, love what you did with this Autumn release! Your cards are always so clean and simple (and I mean that in a very good way!) But with all the fuss and detail we put into our cards (and hey, I’m right there with y’all on that) your cards are like a breath of fresh air!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love how your cards are simple & easy to make- allows for multiples in a short time!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such lovely cards! I don't have the corn die, and you're making me want one.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Another awesome release! Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your cards. I’m ready for autumn

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great cards, you give such good inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lovely fall cards for a fabulous release!

    ReplyDelete
  37. The bundle of corn is so cool! Love it on the shortbread shapes background!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS