7/09/26

The Greetery - La Dolce Vida Collection Day 2

 


   



The Greetery's newest Collection, La Dolce Vida, will be available Friday, July 10th at 10am EST over at TheGreetery.com.  Click HERE to see the full collection!

I created 3 projects today so lets get started!

  __________________________________

Tomato Tomato Card

To create this card I used:


The Greetery - La Dolce Vida Collection July 2026


These tomatoes are just adorable!  I die cut and layered up the piece to create this cute little stem.  I added them to a striped card base and a panel made with the Postal Frames dies.  To finish it off, I added the adorable sentiment from Tomato Tomato Stamp Set and added in a few dew drops. 


The Greetery - La Dolce Vida Collection July 2026


 __________________________________



A Note To Say Hello Card

To create this card I used:



The Greetery - La Dolce Vida Collection July 2026

This one was super easy as i wanted to draw all the attention to this gorgeous embossing folder called Shortbread Shapes: Rectangle Tiles Embossing Folder.  I first use the Shortbread Shapes Rectangle Die and cut out the white cardstock.  Using that die cut, I embossed it with the folder.  Doing this part 2nd gives you a much crisper embossed image.  I layered it with some dark blue cardstock and added it to the card base with a sentiment from the Simple Everyday Sentiment Stamp Set



The Greetery - La Dolce Vida Collection July 2026

This last card was a fun little scene to create.  First up was the blue card base.  I needed clouds so I went way back to a must have set called Sunset Skies Stamp Set and added in white puffy clouds in the background. I used the Rolling Hills Die along with the Rolling Hills Stencil to create the hills.  I added in the sweet little Countryside Mini Villa Die for the house and trees.  I stamped and die cut the Rolling Hills Bella Terra Addition Stamp Set flowers for the hill top and then added in the sentiment from Simple Everyday Sentiments on the Shortbread Shapes: Rectangle Labels die cut.  

__________________________________



Click HERE to see the full release on Friday, July 10th!

Check out these talented ladies to see more!



GIVEAWAY:

  • Two $100 gift cards
  • Comment on each blog along the way for more chances to win!
  • Comment deadline is Thursday night, 7/9 at 11:59 pm EDT. Winners announced on The Greetery blog by 9 am EDT on Friday, 7/10

__________________________________


A little info about commenting here on my blog....


My comments are moderated because I get a ton of spam.  The kind of spam that tells me about cholesterol medication, among others, and just weird bot comments so I filter those out.  If you leave a comment and don't see it, thats ok!  I will see it and I will get it posted for you.  

The other issue is wether or not you need a google account.  I have my comments set to "anyone" so technically you should be able to leave a comment with any type of login, but Blogger is a pain.  If you can't leave a comment and are not sure if you your name is posting along with your comment, 

please add your name and email address to the end of your comment. 

This way we can see who you are if your comment gets chosen as a winner!  I am sorry for the annoyance.  

I have no idea why it doesn't work like it should.  I have googled and switched settings around and tried all the things but again... 

Blogger is a pain. 

 __________________________________



FIND ME OVER ON:


Instagram: Laurie Willison (@laurie_willison)



All products in today's post are linked below and throughout the post.  These are my personal affiliate links which you can shop from at no cost to you!  :)  Thank you for supporting Soapbox Creations!

107 comments:

  1. Love your Tomato card, fun! And always love a simple design, the tile card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would be on my desk permanently for I would enjoy looking at them every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, Laurie! This release is so fun and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the villa scene! Beautiful release this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely cards! I'm really smitten over that tomato card - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. Love the little Countryside Mini Villa card. Makes me feel like I'm in Europe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your cards. But the tomato one stands out to me because I am waiting for my own tomatoes to ripen. They look so 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little villa is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the new tile products!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your villa scene who would love to get that card..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! Can’t wait to get my hands on Tile Style.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your use of the "Simple Sentiments" is deft and beautiful. After seeing it I will be purchasing them for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful collection. Your cards are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards! I'm in love with the Rolling Hills add-ons!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the horizontal vision of the rolling hills! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The simple beauty of your blue & white tiled card is my favorite of the day. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Laurie, Your cards are gorgeous, as always! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards.You did an outstanding job.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous cards, but those tiles in all white are swoonworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the stripes background for your tomatoes! Such fun supplies for this release!
    Jan Metcalf jmetcalf777@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. The tile designs are gorgeous, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful Cards! Thanks for sharing! 🌸💕

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your tomato, tomahto card!! So fun with the stripes!! Thanks for sharing you creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great cards! I love your thank you note with the countryside villa!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Verrry classy white tile card. And that would be fairly fast to reproduce. Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  28. The countryside card is really pretty. And the tomatoes!!! I adore the tomatoes...The rolling hills is a favorite, too....

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful cards, Laurie! I had the same thought about using the Rolling Hills die with the villa!! Carmela

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would definitely want to make shortbread cookies to give along with the shortbread tile card. Love the simple design. I really like your tomato card design too. Love that the Countryside manor is available in 2 sizes. Looks great nestled in the rolling hills!

    ReplyDelete
  31. So pretty Laurie- I esp. love the Rolling Hills & Villa. Unique & lovely, & I can use products I already own!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like the dew drops you added to the tomatoes card, as it makes it look complete. I also like how you layered with the postage and lined background. Card looks stylish! The white shortbread tiles stand out all on their own against the blue background and that rolling hills scene you created looks so pretty and I like the addition of those clouds. I need to grab those clouds now!

    ReplyDelete
  33. The cards are lovely! That Rolling Hills/Villa set is grabbing me with every card I see using it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. The tomato card just screams summer! The colors are perfect. The shading of the vines is really well done! Shawn Telford, sctelford@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love everything about this month's Mediterranean style release!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lauryne CunninghamJuly 9, 2026 at 10:02 AM

    Fantastic cards! I love the sentiment on the tomato design- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wonderful cards! Love the cute sentiment with the tomatoes! Awesome cards with the tiles and the countryside scene too!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Marchelle E./iluvpaper2July 9, 2026 at 10:08 AM

    I love your Villa card! All of the are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lovely cards - I like how you did the rolling hills die and the villa. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wonderful cards! I love the fun sentiment with the tomatoes, and your villa cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love your tomato card! This release is Bellissima!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Who doesn't want to take a trip to Italy after all these amazing projects.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Super cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful cards for a marvelous release! Thanks for the inspiration! Let the creativity fun continue…💕 Angela Shoffner - yissel0920@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Such sweet cards, Laurie! Your CAS style is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Gorgeous cards, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Loving the tile stamp. The countryside embossing is on my list, for sure. I can remember the song with the tomato tomahto verse. I guess I'm pretty old ...

    ReplyDelete
  48. I just love your cards! This new release is so fun and mixing and matching them all is a great way to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love that villa! Your cards are beautiful. What a dreamy release! (Deborah Long)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great cards and great use of products!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Very sweet cards; love the villa card!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love the tomato, to-mah-to! What a great release!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love your cards, especially the tile embossed one.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Your cards are beautiful-perfect for summer! I particularly like the card with the Shortbread Shapes embossing folder. It's simple, but oh-so-elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Such beautiful cards! Love the white tiles. So beautiful. The rolling hills is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Naureen ZulfiquarJuly 9, 2026 at 2:01 PM

    The countryside villa reminds me of something from a Jane Austen novel. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Great cards today, especially the tile-esque one!

    ReplyDelete
  58. The tomato to-mah-to card is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Rebecca StevensonJuly 9, 2026 at 2:41 PM

    Great cards! Really liked the embossed tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love your clean and simple style! Your cards stand out so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Gorgeous cards! Love the tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Adorable cards! I especially love the tomato card and the striped background. Thanks for the great inspiration and you tube video too! This is an awesome release! Carmen Nance carmennance@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. You always have such a wonderful way of making your design pop! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love the simple look of the embossed card. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I love your cards from my head TOMATOS!!! Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Wow! That tomato card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I would have never thought to use the postage die. It's amazing. Love your samples. The tiled card is simplistically elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Fun cards. Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Love the pink stripes with the tomatoes. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Incredible cards with this fantastic new release!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Love the tomato card! All Wowsers!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Beautiful release!!!! Love your cards! Can't loose with this release! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  73. I really like the new villa scene!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Such pretty and inspiring cards! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Your villa scene is adorable, Laurie, but I expect that from you. Another awesome Greetery Release with so much versatility!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Hi Laurie. I really like your tomato card. The stripes and setting the panel off center looks great. The big water drops next to tomato cards are a great touch. Sometimes cards can seem overwhelming to try and recreate, so I like your cleaner style. Bo Gilmore tinagilmore86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I love the mini villa card. Those clouds are the perfect accent to the details available in this release, and your flowers on the distant hill could look like blooming trees! It’s a charming card with a lovely message.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Magnificent cards! Wonderful and perfect for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  79. The white tiles on blue background is delightfully simple. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Beautiful cards and release! I especially love the villa card.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Classic Laurie and the products are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Love the tomatoes with the postal frame and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Marisela Delgado said: So pretty 💜 mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Another day of beautiful cards. I'm looking forward to the release tomorrow! Melissa R mjroell2gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Such fresh cards!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Such fresh summery cards!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Everything about the tomato card is perfection. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I adore your tomato card with the stripes and embellishments. Jennifer Thompson lybrarygirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Your cards are all outstanding! I especially love the one with the Itialian Villa, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Cute Italian villa! That will be a fun set to have so thanks for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  91. These are wonderful! The tomato card is fun!! - Danelle Henry

    ReplyDelete
  92. Such fun cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Who knew I would love tomatoes so much on a card. Such a great release by the greetery.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Spectacular! Just love this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  95. Love the lemons, title stamp, tomatoes, and All the Check Out pieces

    Patricia H
    smudgie1955@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Your tomato card is so cute. I love the striped background. Cathy Yamashita

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS