6/13/16

Introducing Woodblock Prints...

It's day 2 of Group Posts over at Papertrey Ink.  Today's focus is on the new Woodblock products.  There is a stamp set, a stencil set and some gorgeous new paper.

This first card showcases the new stamp set...

IMG_3197

I stamped the paisley images in Versamark and then heat embossed them onto watercolor paper.  I used my Peerless Watercolors to add some color and then finished the card off with a gold die cut sentiment using the Swoosh Die set

IMG_3199

This next card uses the paper from the new Woodblock paper pack.  

IMG_3178

I simply cut the paper into diagonal stripes and then cut 1" off the bottom of the card.  I added the stripes to a 5" x 5" card and then slid in another gold sentiment using the new sentiment die called Big Basics: Congratulations.  Quick and simple!

IMG_3180

For my last project, I made a super simple set of cards.

IMG_3186

 I stenciled a sheet of card stock and then cut out 4 dies with Tag Sale #3 die.  I simply added in some black twine and then took the new Keep it Simple: To and From and added it in to the back.  I love having simple tags on hand to add to a gift in a pinch.

IMG_3191

We have one more day of projects to share.  I hope you stop back by tomorrow.  Nichole's blog will have lots more to see using today's stamps and dies.  Head on over there to check them out!

Thanks for stopping in!

14 comments:

  1. OH Laurie! I adore paisley! Your card is fabulous, and I predict those papers and woodblock stamps are going to be a big hit! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards and tags are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your paisley card! It's so soft & pretty! Also love how you've cut the 2nd card into strips! It has such a neat look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and love the tag too. So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning Laurie, I absolutely love this paper and these beautiful word dies! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first card...totally blew me away on IG this morning. And now that I'm finally getting to see it tonight...no different. It is stunning. Laurie, that set wasn't even on my radar from the sneak peek day - and then I saw your card on IG. I am gobsmacked. I went from "eh, it'll be a nice set" to "OMGosh, I must have it!!!" YOUR card. Yours. You. :) (just in case you ever wonder if your work has an impact on peeps...um, let there be no doubt, sister!) And I love what you did with the patterned paper, too. That card is simple and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your heat embossing, etc, impresses me. Gorgeous card. I do love the simplicity of your second card. I'm a CAS gal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laurie they're all gorgeous! I love the blended background and all of the paisley. I always like the style of your cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the reminder to emboss resist, Laurie. Your paisley watercolored card is gorgeous. Love your second card with the patterned paper strips at an angle and split for the lush gold sentiment. Your tags are also very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Gina above!!! :) You always inspire me!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow!! I love the gold sentiments on your incredible cards and those pretty little tags!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS