8/21/17

MFT Surprise Countdown Day 2....

Welcome to day 2 of the MFT Card Kit countdown which also doubles as a surprise countdown for the 'Witch Way to the Candy' re-release!

I have another card using the images that I colored up.

Untitled

I used the witch, pumpkins, cat, clouds and moon on yesterdays card, so I decided that bat would looks so cute on a CAS card...

MFT Witch Way to the Candy?

I stamped the bat in white ink all over a light gray card stock.  Then I stamped a sentiment on a stitched banner die and added the bat to the banner.  I tucked in a little black glitter card stock below the banner and then attached the whole thing to the top of the card front.  

MFT Witch Way to the Candy?

There is lots more to see from the rest of the Design Team.  Head on over to the MFT Blog for a list of links to visit.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS design, Laurie! I love how you created your background and I love the sparkly black strip you placed under the banner...so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful details on this fabulous CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Wonderful design and I love the bg. you created for this fun little bat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background really 'makes' this card. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background of this card very much and the stamp set as well as it can be used for other days than Halloween!Fabulous creation - TFS and for the Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean and simple and oh so cute. Love it. The background is fabulous also. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bats in the background! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve your all-over, subtle stamping... and that TOAD in your darling collection of BOOtiful characters!!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS