8/20/17

MFT Surprise Countdown....

Hello crafty friends!  Today is a fun day over at MFT.  Today is the beginning of the monthly card kit countdown BUT....along with this months card kit, there is a new surprise release of the set called Witch Way is the Candy!  Just in time for halloween!

I did more coloring with new set than I ever have in the history of my card making!  I had to mix a little of my CAS, white space love, with a lot of Copic colored images and this is what I came up with....

MFT Witch Way to the Candy?

I stamped all the images out and started coloring and blending. I had so much fun with this set.  I am pretty proud of that cute little witch and her hat shadow.  This is big time shading done for my amateur copic skills.  Those pumpkins are so easy to color up and that cat?  So cute!  I really wanted these images to stand out, so I left the background white.  I added in the moon and the clouds and filled in some space with the perfect sentiment.  

MFT Witch Way to the Candy?

The design team will be showcasing this new set along with an AMAZING new kit for August, so head on over to the MFT blog to see a list of places to visit.

So glad you stopped in today!  I will be back tomorrow with more.  Have a great day!



17 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this set as well as the card kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME card! Your coloring is beautiful, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME card! Your coloring is beautiful, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "amateur copic skills" are not so amateur to me. You color so beautifully. I'm inspired to continue with my poor skills if I can get these results. Bravo to an excellent card. So darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is A-dorable!!!! Your coloring is fantastic and that image makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable card and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a clean layout on this colorful card - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Copic coloring skills are NOT amateur, Laurie...beautiful blending and shading on all of these really cute images! Love your charming scene, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy "witch way to the candy" is back

    ReplyDelete
  10. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!I really like your card and this witch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should color more often Laurie, this looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did a great job coloring! That witch is so adorable with the huge hat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing coloring my dear! What a fun set and a gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable little witch. Super great kit.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS