5/19/17

Embossed Envelopes...

Hey crafty friends!  I am stopping in today with a little envelope embossing.  Today I saw this little machine that would emboss your address into the flap of the enveloped.  It was expensive!  I knew with the tools we have, we can do this ourself and customize it!  So here are some pictures, which I know are kinda hard to see, but I also have a video to share how I made these fun embossed envelopes.  

Untitled

These top 2 say "hugs" and "hello".  Such a fun little touch to our happy mail, right?


Untitled

And another "hugs" and a "smile".

In this last picture, the white envelope shows a simple monogrammed W. They were hard to photograph but you can see a little more in the video.

Untitled

ETA:  Here are 2 more I made this morning with an ampersand and a hello die....

Untitled

Check out my video below.



Hope you enjoyed my video.  Thanks so much for stopping in!  Hope you have a great day!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List: 



31 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely way to finish off a card! Thanks so much for sharing another great idea with us, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea! Thanks so much for sharing! Gotta try this today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video. Thanks for sharing this idea. Definitely going to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic idea Laurie - thanks for taking the time to figure it all out for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea! Simple, but sometimes simple is the hardest for me to think about when I'm crafting, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Love this idea! Thanks so much for sharing! XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really nice idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh that looks so cool! I will come back and watch the video later. I really am excited to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing! This one of those OMG why didn't I think of that, you've open a whole world of new envelope designs for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Laurie! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. Never would have thought of this and it really adds some nice class to your envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea, I will have to give this a try

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing this cool idea. I used two silicone pads instead of shims, TAB 1 and it worked out nice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful idea! Gotta try it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are a GENIUS!! I am going to have to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. GENIUS! How incredibly clever of you! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Laurie I've been working with embossing folders to do similar but quite tricky.. because of size etc. This will work much better.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a nice creative envelopes are there in it.Check Advantage coupon

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so clever, Laurie!!! I love it!!! Thanks for the inspiration and the video tutorial!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow!! How incredibly brilliant are you, Laurie?!! I may have to emboss everything now!! ;) Fabulous video with a perfect explanation of your process. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Laurie, love your embossed envelopes and great video. I'll have to try this soon. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great idea...absolutely love this and will be giving it a go!
    Fantastic video!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cool, Loaurie. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS