4/26/17

A little Hello....

I love this fun little set called Springtime Blooms.  I needed a simple, one layer happy hello and this set worked it out perfectly.  

Print

I masked off a little section on the bottom and drew in flicks of grass with 3 different colors of Copic markers.  Then I added in the flower and a simple sentiment.  Of course, I had to match it up with an envelope.  MFT has the GREATEST rainbow of envelopes.  You can check them out HERE.

So glad you stopped in today!  Have a great day!


5 comments:

  1. Such a darling CAS card, Laurie! I love how you colored this sweet bloom and your little flicks of grass looks amazing! I love MFT envies, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you grounded your springtime bloom with your flicks of grass, Laurie. Such a sweet little hello card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS