3/30/17

National Craft Month Celebration Blog Hop....


I am super excited to join Nicole from Right at Home and some crafty friends for a blog hop today.  This blog hop is a celebration for National Craft Month.  Nicole was so sweet to create this stamp set, called Make Something Beautiful,  for a craft weekend we had recently and today we are all here to share!  Head on over to the Right at Home blog for a full blog hop list.  

If you are following along on the hop, my sweet friend, Marcie sent you over.

For today's project I decided to make something other than a card.  I wanted to create a simple, rainbow, watercolor wall art with the adorable paintbrush included in the stamp set....

Untitled

First off, I heat embossed 7 paintbrushes with white embossing powder.  I used my Lyra Aquacolor Crayons and did some watercoloring with 2 different browns for each paintbrush handle.

Next, I used a rainbow of colors to color each paintbrush tip and then added a little paint puddle above each brush.  Seriously, super simple!  I found a white frame at Hobby Lobby and added the paper to the frame.  I am excited to have this sitting on my shelf to add a pop of color in my craft room!

Untitled

The next stop on the hop is my friend Amy S.  I know she will have something fabulous to share with us!

Want to win this stamp set?


Head on over to the Right at Home Blog for more details!  So glad you could stop in today!  Hope you have a great day!

SaveSave

30 comments:

  1. ooohhh...love it laurie! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAURIE!!!!! I love this! WOW! It's so cute and in that white frame with a white mat...swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Perfect decor for your craft room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Seriously floored by this stunning piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun card. could be a cute little art if you frame it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Such a sweet and simple design :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!!! Love how you used this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty painting! Love the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous wall art, so creative! Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful colors highlighted in paintbrush form!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love what you did! So creative! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very clever card! 🎨🎨🎨

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great project. I'm sure it will be a great addition to your craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome design with beautiful color!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful and happy piece of artwork for your craft studio!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! I love all the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute and thanks for the inspiration to create artwork for my craft studio, too. Am never disappointed by your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet way to decorate your craft room, this is a cute stamp set too

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those pretty colors! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic idea.
    Love it.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute decor item you created!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a fun idea and I love how you used the rainbow of colors for your design! Such a sweet card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS