3/27/17

MFT March BP Challenge...


Hey there!  It's time for another round of Creative Construction with Blueprints over at MFT.  Here is our challenge for this month....

Dainty, delicate scallops add femininity and softness to your creations. Our collection of Blueprints includes so many scallop options - from panels detailed by a perimeter of scallops, to edge-only dies that allow you to create panels of any size, you’ll find the perfect finishing touch for any project. Join our team this month as they share some of their own scalloped projects.

Untitled

I used the scalloped from Blueprints 27 and made layers of color just for a fun background for this card.  I colored up a dragon to match and then added in some clouds in the background along with a simple Hello sentiment.  I added in a matching envelope to create this fun card.

Head on over to the MFT Blog to see more of the scalloped cards this month.  So glad you could stop by!



5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with all the "straight" edges on this scalloped card! I'm calling it male-friendly. Please tell me what colours of cardstock you used. Begging, please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Super creative cards! I love learning things from you!! I never thought to layer the due cuts like that! Fantastic!! I might have to CASE this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is as cute as can be! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Laurie! Your layered scallops are so pretty and your color combo is gorgeous! LOVE this sweet design using Blueprints 27 and the Magical Dragon!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS