Hello there! We are back today with another day of cards to share, using products from the new August Card Kit from MFT.
For this card, I did a watercolor wash and then matted it with black card stock. I added the stitched white flower die cuts from the kit to the front of the panel. The "thanks" die you see is part of the new "many thanks" freebie with purchase. I cut the die out of some black glitter paper. I finished the card off with some black pearl centers for the flowers.
A few details about the new kit...
Sensational Stitched Flowers Card Kit
- All Occasion Sentiments Stamp Set
- Stitched Flowers Die-namics
- Kraft Collection - Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Patterned Paper
- Card Stock - Cotton Candy, Razzle Berry, Cherry Crisp, Orange Zest, Daffodil, Sour Apple, Gumdrop Green, Blu Raspberry, Tropical Teal, Cornflower, Boysenberry, Kraft (2 sheets), Smooth White (2 sheets), Translucent Vellum (2 sheets)
- Versamark Cube
- White Detail Embossing Powder
New Free with $60 Die-namics
Starting in August, we will now have a new free with $60 die available for customers with every kit release. It will be the free die (while supplies last) for the duration of the month until the next release.
Head on over to the MFT Blog to see more about the Card Kit Details. Stop back by tomorrow for the Card Kit Release day! Thanks for coming by today!