6/21/16

MFT June Card Kit Release...

It's MFT Card Kit Release Day!  This kit is a lot of fun and the stamps/die combo....so smart! Which makes it so easy to play with.  I have one last project to share and this time it is a simple tag!

Print

I took a stitched rectangle and stamped the sentiment on the bottom by masking it in half and stamping it in 2 rows.  Next, I took 3 of the long candles, masked them off, and stamped them onto a large piece of paper.  I cut out around the candles and scored along each side so they would fold easy, but also so I could roll them.  I wanted them to have a 3D look and stand off the tag.  Next, I added in each sponged flame.  I did a light yellow sponging on the top and then added in some darker yellow along the bottom of the flame.  

IMG_3256

You can see in this photo below that the candles are hollow.  I love how it turned out.  I punched a hole in the top left and added in some twine to create the tag.  Super easy!

IMG_3260

Thanks for joining me these last few days.  I hope you have found a little inspiration here!  Now its time to shop! Head on over to MFT to see the details!   Have a great day!

41 comments:

  1. Really cute tag! Love how the candles look 3-d. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I like the 3D look you achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable tag! Another idea using this set besides a card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I love your 3-D candles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your 3D candles. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie, I love your style! You are always an inspiration and a BIG enabler. I must get this kit after seeing your candle cards and tags. Color and your creativity shine bright in every one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute love the dimension

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative way to pop those candles. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the finished product! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Tag! Love how you split the sentiment, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, in the first two photos your candles look like they're suspended in mid-air! Great to see tags with this kit as well as cards. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this cute tag and how you made the candles look dimensional - very inspirational:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a super cute tag!! Really love the addition of the black twine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Laurie, your tag is very cute and sweet! Love the dimensions on the candles :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome tag!!! Love the 3-D look!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW - so cool - what an awesome tag!! I love the way you gave the candles so much dimension!! Completely cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute tag! I love how you made the candles three-dimensional - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These candles are so cute and eye-catching! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the 3-D look of the candles...genius!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Darling tag! Love the 3-d look ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute tag! Great dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very lovely tag. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the dimension of your candles! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute tag! Love the way you did the candles!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS