4/26/15

Guess what?!

Today is a fun day for me because I finally get to share a secret....

Print

 I love My Favorite Things stamps and dies and I'm so excited to join the Contributing Design Team. I have a card that I made while back and thought I would share...

Print

This adorable kitty is from the set called I Knead You.  I die cut and stamped this guy and then did a little Copic coloring.  Yes I colored!  It doesn't happen very often.  But this guy was easy!  I cut little slits around his paws and made him hang off the sentiment.  I attached this all to a scored card base.  Super CAS, as always!  

Print

Stop over to the MFT blog and check out the rest of the new MFT Design Team Announcements.

Hope you have a great day!  Thanks for coming by!



Supply List:


32 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... super duper cute card! Laurie, I am really happy to work with you in the amazing team! Hooray!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations~ Very exciting for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Laurie! So excited to be in the MFT family with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! So thrilled for you!! And super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! So thrilled for you!! And super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you are going to working with MFT more! And this card is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Somehow, I guessed this was your news you've been teasing us with... this is a shining example why you are a perfect fit, Laurie.... just darling!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Laurie! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Laurie! I can't wait to see your MFT creations, enjoy the ride!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge congratulations Laurie!!! Your card couldn't be any cuter either!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Laurie! So thrilled for you!! And super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome news and love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is adorable, Laurie!!! Welcome to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You go girl, SO happy for you!! Adorable card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay Laurie! Congratulations! So well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations, Laurie! They are so blessed to have you on the Team!! Your card has me smiling from ear-to-ear!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! Congratulations, Laurie! They are so blessed to have you! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations, Laurie! That's fabulous news! And your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS