Thursday, January 15, 2015

CC: Soft Scarf


We have a new sponsor, Hero Arts, for this challenge!  A randomly selected participant will receive SIX new clear stamp sets from the Hero Arts, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!

I was most inspired by the colors.  Such a fun color combo and not one I use very often.  I cut stripes of the blue card stocks and layered them up.  I keep this one simple by using the die cut heart from the Hero Arts set The Fox Says and one of the sentiments.  I tucked a wood heart in behind to add the last color from the picture.  

IMG_0361


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Soft Scarf Designers

Guest Designer, Angie Tieman


15 comments:

  1. Aww...super sweet card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent far too long looking over the new goodies at Hero Arts... what would I give to have six new sets? The list is long!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stripes (I posted a striped card today, too) and my favorite color is blue - so your card is just perfect in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet CAS card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I like the tiny hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Laurie, love your take on the picture, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Laurie. Love the stripes and the sweet little hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the tiny heart with those bold stripes, Laurie. CUTE. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great take on the inspiration! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the blue stripes on this card. Really great!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS