Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Card Concept #16...

HI there friends!  I am so excited to be stamping along with the Card Concept Challenge blog for a couple months.  Today's new challenge is a fun one!  I love these colors...


And of course, what a fun reason to make up a Wedding Card!  I am creating with my usual style here....CAS.  Here is my card...

IMG_0094

I've used PTI's Bigger Blooms to stamp a few flowers in the background and then Grand Ampersand, to stamp the sentiment.  I added in some mini sequins to finish it off.

IMG_0097

Stop over to the Card Concept blog to see what the other girls have created in all of the different styles.  I just love this challenge just for this reason!  It's great to see all the different takes on one inspiration photo.

Thanks so much for stopping in!  I hope you get the chance to play along too!


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Welcome to the team, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...so soft and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the very soft colors! Another amazing card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Hmmm. Can I handle another challenge? Oh yeah =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just left Cathy's blog and was like..."Wait! I just saw that pic!" :)
    But a simply stunning card...
    perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay congrats to you Laurie! Your card is lovely, so soft and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! I love your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Laurie! Love the softness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Laurie! Love having you at the Card Concept! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful and sweet card!! I love your CAS design very much!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS