8/11/14

A little sketchy...

Have you seen the sketch over at Reverse Confetti?  There is still time to make one up and play along!  Click HERE to take you over the RC blog.

IMG_0148

I used the stamp set, So Very Special to create this card, along with some patterned paper.  I love this set because you can pretty much make it how you like it.  I stamped most of in in black but I wanted the "special" to pop, so I stamped it in Fresh Ink Mojito.  I layered some vellum in the background so I could comply with the sketch.  I add in vellum sometimes, as an element you can still see but isn't distracting.  

IMG_0149

Here is the sketch...



I hope you can play along!  Click HERE to learn all the details and to link up your own creation.


5 comments:

  1. LOVE the green & yellow combo...so fresh & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors together and the subtle vellum strips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fresh. Very lovely. Every thing I love about your designs, Laurie..
    =]Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Lovin' the papers/colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, love the fresh colors!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS