10/30/12

Photo Inspiration...

I definitley find myself inspired by pictures lately. They have helped me out of a rut more than once.  I am here today with a photo inspiration challenge for Clear and Simple Stamps. 


I picked my favorite season...Fall...and made these cards, inspired by the photos....



IMG_8313_edited-1

I used CSS's new Leaflets and the dies to create this card.  I added in some Diamond Grid background and a sentiment from Trinket Sentiments. 

IMG_8319_edited-1

I made a little woodgrain embossed banner and then added some twine ribbon, leaves and a label sentiment for this fall card.  Aren't those leaves fun?  I love the set and the many different leaf shapes!

Check out all the other Seasonal inspired cards by clicking on these links....



So glad you could stop in today! Thanks for coming by!




13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I feel a CASE coming on...fabulous colors and the use of the twine...divine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a lover of leaves and fall colours, these cards are right up my alley :) Great work on both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and perfect CAS cards, as usual! :) I love the subtle diamond grid pattern on the first one. Really finishes things off nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! I just love all the leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first card...SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love them both, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome leafy cards, love the first one using the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfectly sweet little fall cards Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! Love the colors and the rustic feel from the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Fall cards!! I love how you used the twine around the leaves on the first card! Very neat look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING! I love it! So gorgeous! I LOVE the way you arranged the leaves on the first card...very creative! And the second card also is wonderful! I love the way you did the leaves and twine! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS