10/11/11

Clear and Simple October Group Project



It's that time again!  Time for our Clear and Simple Group challenge!  This month we were given a sketch, which I have attached below!  Here is my card...

LW-CraftRoom-5

I used the new stamps for October...Craft room and Crafty sentiments!  These are must haves, I tell ya!  Especially for all my crafty friends!  Lots of great sentiments for us, as card makers and paper crafters!  

LW-CraftRoom-5a

For this card I had to use the stuff that would go along with this sentiment!  Using the buttons as borders gives it that super crafty feel!  I love that background stamp...you've already seen me use it HERE!  I think it looks really fun in white on the kraft background!

Here is the sketch we used...

You must stop over and see what the girls have created!  Here are the links to their blogs!  At the end you can check out the Clear and Simple blog for more inspiration!








CSS 

Don't forget to go and sign up for the Clear and Simple Newsletter!  Click HERE to sign up!  Lots of great inspiration right to your inbox!

Have a great day! 


24 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable Laurie!! I'm off to see if they ship internationally cause I REALLY like both sets! You are such a bad influence on me! lol

    Luv Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you created the background...and all those delicious stamps...so perfect Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. Love the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Straight into my "to CASE" file ... I hope you don't mind! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome Laurie! I Love the color scheme and oh those fabulous buttons! Great work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rows of buttons! That's all I have to say. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I love the buttons and the pink and kraft look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How CUTE!!!! Love love love the buttons! This set is absolutely FABULOUS!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. You took a fairly plain sketch and turned it into something fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great card for a crafty friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think we can all use a little extra mojo, and this card is sure to spark it. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these stamps, Laurie (they are adorable!) and how you used them-- great design and I love your button borders!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is beautiful! the white on kraft with the pink is really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is darling, Laurie! I love the button border. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute....I'll take any mojo you're willing to send along my way. Love how you colored the buttons in the jar in the different shades of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is super cute! I love the white stamped on the craft.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the white on kraft and the pink button border is so feminine and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute card! Love the button border you created! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm loving all those buttons!! So cute all lined up as a frame! Very cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hee hee! The card is awesome...love the sentiment and the way you made the background. Love these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Too fun! Love the kraft/pink combo!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Perfect card for a crafter!!!! Love the button borders! I couldn't give up that many! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. Perfect card for any crafty friend!!! LOVE the white on kraft background and the rows of buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super adorable! LOVE that soft pink and kraft combo!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS