10/01/11

Clear and Simple Stamps October Release


I am SUPER excited to share with you the October Stamp of the Month over at Clear and Simple!  If you are a paper crafter...and I am guessing you are, if you are here checking out this post....then you are going to LOVE these sets!  First off, here is my card...

LW-CraftRoom-4

Inky hugs?  Don't you love it?!  Just perfect for all your inky friends!  Here are the full sets...


This one is called Craft Room.  Lots of fun stuff here right?


And this one is called Crafty Sentiments!  I love LOVE these because of all the amazing sentiments made just for all my crafty friends!  

With these new stamp sets, you will see a bigger stamp set size!  And just for WCMD, they are having a little special!  There is a Limited Edition Craft Room Bonus Set available right now with your $100 purchase!  Its pretty cute!  

CSS is also retiring quite a few sets.  You can click HERE to see the pdf file.  The sets are only available while supplies last and then only till the end of October!  If you have some sets on your wish list, you should scoop them up now!  Click HERE to take you straight to the Clear and Simple site!

I hope you are with your crafty friends today getting inky!  I am hoping to participate in some challenges if I have time!  Have a fantastic day!!  Thanks for coming by!

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the text and the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE these sets! What a cute card you created! I love the background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea, and of course, your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh...serious love of this set. So, so fun! You weren't kidding with your comment of fun new sets. perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the text stamp here! The perfect card for a crafty friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the color combination of it and how clear your white text is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurie, this card is beautiful!! I love the colors and the background that you stamped with the sentiment! These do look like fun sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you used the little background builder image. So fun. What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is perfect, Laurie! I love the colors and those stamps are so so cute! Love that you used them to make a BG. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like these sets Laurie! I was trying to picture them when you described them.......your card is fantastic using them! The BG is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laurie this card is so gorgeous! Love the shade of green and those lovely little roses! Those stamp sets look awesome for sending cards to crafty friends!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This set makes me smile, you DT gals have done some fabulous cards...

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful…. breathtaking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so gorgeous Laurie! Goodness, love the colors and LO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card and stamp sets. Of course, they are perfect for us stampin' fools!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pop of those pink flowers against the green card base. And those randomly placed silver pearls. Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Laurie, this card is perfect in every way. I just love everything about it. The end.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS