7/01/11

Glammed Up-Clear and Simple

Good Morning friends! I am here today with my 2nd post! Today is a busy blogging day for sure! Come back soon for another super fun post! And click HERE for my CAS-ual Fridays Challenge post!

This card showcases the Clear and Simple Beauty Secrets II...

get glammed up

I stamped the image in the background several times to make my own patterned paper! Then I framed it with black strips of cardstock! I took a circle Nestie to cut out a spot to frame the "beauty" set! I left it in black and white (inspired by the FAB Christina's card HERE!).

Here is this months set...


You can stop by the CSS blog to check out the rest of the DT and their creations!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. This is too cute Laurie! This set looks like a lot of fun! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image not colored!! Great card Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Looks like you lined up that background stamp perfectly every time. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are we always on the same wavelength with CSS? Ha! We both used the line stamp from Tweet Notes for that bg project, and now we both reached for the text and did a negative die cut. I think this means you're my crafting soulmate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how the strips of black cardstock frame your image so well! These are perfect glamorous colors for a beauty set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUN-NING! I love the B&W image, especially with the gorgeous pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors on this card, love the design!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS