3/31/11

Creative Explosion: Day 4


Welcome to day 4 of Creative Explosion with Britta and me! It has been so fun to use the same sets and themes and see how are cards turn out! She is one talented chick!!  And don't forget to check out her videos!  Lots of great info!

Today's theme is the new Paper Smooches Vegtastic! I love love this set! So fun to color!!

Here is my card for today....

IMG_0686_edited-1


This is a 4x4 card!  I was able to stamp the sentiment and then score that line at 1/2"!  The sentiments work perfect with that score line!  I colored the tomatoes with Copics!  I am no pro at that for sure but it is fun to blend!  :)
IMG_0687_edited-1


I hope you will hop on over to Britta's blog now!  This is the first time for her to use this set so I can't wait to see what she cooks up!  (No pun intended.)  hehe!

Have a great Thurs....almost Fri..day! ;)

18 comments:

  1. Totally love your fun tomatoes card Laurie! Sure to raise a smile ;)
    I'm loving your crafting duet with Brit!! Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very cute...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tomatoes are so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY WAY TOO Cute!!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this set and your tomatoes are colored perfection! LOVE the simplicity of this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I haven't gotten to use my paper smooches yet :(
    Great coloring job...I would never have known you were not a pro! Looks professional to me! What colors did you use? And that B&W dot background works so great with the red tomatoes, they really pop off the page! Super fun card, so glad Britta introduced me to your blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you scored the line and added the sentiment under it. It's a great idea. I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable, and in your fave colors no less!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute! Love how you colored your tomotoes and look at all those polka dots! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! I need to get my hands on some of these cute stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, so I really think I need to order these stamps and not wait to use yours next weekend. This set is just beyond adorable! Cute idea to stack the tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, I just ordered this set, mainly because of you! Can't wait to get it. Your card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please tell me who makes the tomato stamp.

    thanks
    Kim
    kimd412@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh Laurie, this is so FUNNY! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Laurie you make me want these sets so freakin' bad LOL!!! This is so darn cute! What lovely bright colored tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS