8/16/09

August Angel Art Blog Hop

It's blog hop time again! I am here today with bunch of my Angel friends to share cards, projects, scrapbook pages, etc. with stuff from our new catalog! There are so many fun new images in our base book this year and we just had to share.

Here is a card I whipped up this morning. Don't forget to click on the links below to see lots of other great ideas!



Here are the other Angel links! Enjoy!

Kim
Diane
Rita
Shirley
Laurie U
Christina
Suzanne
Teresa
Ginger
Julie
Stacy
Heather



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!



Supplies:

Paper- TAC Kraft Cardstock and White Ultrasmooth Cardstock

Stamps- TAC's Friendship Stamps, Mini-Bet

Ink-Versamagic Eggplant, Java Jumbo, Spanish Olive

Misc: Sophia Flower, White Scrappers Floss, Brown Button

19 comments:

  1. You covered the 3 s's perfectly! Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your creations - I just got this set so now I have at least 1 idea!!! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. clean, simple and wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used three stamped images, and then the flower! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job with this stamp set - I just ordered this one! Super layout! rita w

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Using three and popping them out, then throwing a cute flower in as well comes together so well! cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute--clean and simple. I really like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are gonna make me want that set Laurie! Love the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really really like it--I don't think there is a card ever that you have made that I don't like! I wish I had your energy--do you ever sleep- I swear you stamp 24-7! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Clean lines, and great neutral colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this card! I have that stamp set on my wish list and I love how you put this together. So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I gotta get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too Cute! I luv the clean simple lines also... But I luv all your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable!! I LOVE those colors and your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the card! That set is on my wishlist (somehow it keeps getting bumped) but now it's going to the top of the list. Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS