11/23/08

Thanksgiving Box and Challenge

Here is another box I made using TAC set Give Thanks! I love coloring that pumpkin!


I thought this would be a great box to sit at each place setting at Thanksgiving! My Grandma used to sit something small at each place and I thought maybe this could be a part of her tradition that I can carry on! Fill it with Candy or a big cookie? Possibilities are endless!
One of my Angel friends, Stacy, posted a Thanksgiving Challenge! Below are the links to other blogs with Thanksgiving projects!
Thanks for the challenge Stacy!!

9 comments:

  1. Great coloring! I love it! I think carrying on your grandmother's tradition is awesome!
    Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the box! Good job on coloring that pumpkin too! I like the way you laid everything out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of having a cookie in it. Fresh baked at home cookie. Mmmmmm....

    I'm finishing a project tonight because I need to buy the candies to go inside or I can't finish it up. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a neat idea to carry on your Grandmother's tradition. That's really special! love the box and can't wait to hear what you put inside. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice that you are able to carry on your grandmother's tradition. I'm sure your guests will be happy when they find this waiting at the table for them (especially if it has a cookie in it!...yum)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Laurie!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful tradition. I may add this as well. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful way to carry on a family tradition! Great box!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS