9/08/26

The Greetery - The Autumn Edit Collection Day 2



__________________________________


For today's first card, here are the supplies I used:


For this card, I started with a dark charcoal card base and used the A2 Arches Die Set to create a white cardstock arch for the background. I love how the crisp white pops against the dark card base and gives the florals the perfect backdrop.

Next, I used the Wildwood Bouquet Die to create all of those gorgeous flowers and greenery. I die cut the pieces in shades of coral, soft pink, turquoise, gray, and charcoal, then layered and arranged them over the arch. I popped up some of the flowers for extra dimension and tucked the different leaves and sprigs around them to fill out the bouquet. I especially love that big coral bloom!

To finish the card, I stamped the “Thankful for you” sentiment from the Simple Autumn Mini Sentiments Stamp Set in the lower corner of the white arch. I love the combination of the bright florals with all of those soft grays and the dark card base—such a fun color combination for fall!


The Greetery - The Autumn Edit Release

__________________________________


On the 2nd card for today's showcase I used:


For this card, I kept things light and bright with lots of white and just a few pops of those pretty fall colors. I started by using the Herringbone Parquet Die on the white cardstock panel to add some subtle texture to the background. Then I used the A2 Arches Die Set to cut the large arch opening. I love how much interest those two dies add while still keeping the background nice and clean.

Next, I used the Hand-Picked Harvest Stencil to create all of those adorable pumpkins, gourds, and vines in shades of orange, yellow, and green. I used the coordinating Hand-Picked Harvest Embossing Folder to add some extra detail and dimension, then cut everything out with the Hand-Picked Harvest Die. I arranged the pieces along the bottom and side of the arch, popping some of them up for a little extra dimension.

I stamped the “hello, PUMPKIN” sentiment from the Simple Autumn Sentiments Stamp Set inside the arch in green ink. A few clear droplets scattered around the background were the perfect finishing touch. I love how fresh and clean this one feels while still having all those fun fall pumpkins and gourds!


The Greetery - The Autumn Edit Release

__________________________________



This one was so much fun to put together! I started with the Curio: Divider & Details Die to create all of those little compartments. I cut the divider from dark charcoal cardstock and layered it over a soft gray background. Each little section became the perfect spot for its own spooky Halloween scene!

I pulled out the Market Place Eerie Avenue Die and filled the compartments with all sorts of fun Halloween details—ghosts, pumpkins, spiderwebs, stars, a spooky tree, and even that tiny fence. I kept the colors mostly neutral with black, gray, and cream, then added pops of orange and yellow along with a little sparkle here and there. I love how the Curio divider turns all of those tiny die cuts into their own little Halloween vignettes. The Curio collection was designed for creating these miniature collages, so it was perfect for this card.

To finish it off, I stamped the “BOO! for you” sentiment from the Hey Honeycomb Halloween Stamp Set in one of the bottom compartments. There are so many fun little details to look at on this card, and I love how they all came together for a spooky—but still pretty cute—Halloween card!



The Greetery - The Autumn Edit Release

 __________________________________



Click HERE to see the full release on Wednesday, September 9th!

Check out these talented ladies to see more!



GIVEAWAY:

  • Two $100 gift cards
  • Comment on each blog along the way for more chances to win!
  • Comment deadline is Tuesday night, 9/8 at 11:59 pm EDT. Winners announced on The Greetery blog by 9 am EDT on Wednesday, 9/9

__________________________________


A little info about commenting here on my blog....


A quick note about comments! My comments are moderated because, unfortunately, I get a TON of spam—the kind telling me about cholesterol medication and all sorts of other weird bot things. 😂 So, if you leave a comment and don’t see it right away, don’t worry! I’ll see it and get it posted for you.

The other issue seems to be whether or not you need a Google account to comment. I have my settings set to “Anyone,” so technically you should be able to leave a comment using any type of login…but Blogger is a pain.

If you’re having trouble leaving a comment, or you’re not sure whether your name is showing up with your comment, please do me one little favor:

Add your name and email address to the end of your comment.

That way, if your comment is chosen as a winner, we’ll know exactly who you are and how to reach you!

I’m sorry for the extra hassle. I’ve Googled, changed settings, switched things around, and tried all the things. I have no idea why it doesn’t work the way it should.

But, again…

Blogger is a pain. 😂

 __________________________________



FIND ME OVER ON:


Instagram: Laurie Willison (@laurie_willison)



All products in today's post are linked below and throughout the post.  These are my personal affiliate links which you can shop from at no cost to you!  :)  Thank you for supporting Soapbox Creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS