12/09/18

MFT Release Countdown Day 2...

Hey there!  Its day 2 of the MFT December Release countdown.  Have you been seeing all the must have stamps and dies?  So many cute things this month as always!  Today I have a cute little card to share using the new set called Forever and Owlways....

Print

To create this card, I used the Sweet Celebration Paper Pack to create this gorgeous rainbow background.  I need one paper pack with all of this paper in it.  I just love this rainbow pattern!  I cut the back panel with the Rectangle Stitched STAX dies and then cut another smaller with rectangle with the same die set.  I stamped the owls in black in and left them in black and white so all the colors of the background could shine.  I had to add a heart, of course!  I found a little banner from the Tag Builder 5 and used it to add the sentiment on each side of the owls.  

IMG_7887_edited-1

And thats it!  Super easy and super quick!

The MFT Blog will have lots more sneak peeks to see today.  Remember everything you see this week will be available on Tuesday, December 11th at 9am CST.  

So glad you stopped in!


5 comments:

  1. What a happy card Laurie, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see me lovin' nobody but YOU! for all my life! lol... you've started my day with a smile AND a song, Laurie - thank you, this is rainbow ridiculously adorable!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black and white owls are wonderful on the rainbow background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE card! Great idea to leave the images uncolored...they really pop against the bold stripes and darling red heart!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS