12/11/17

MFT Release Replay...

The My Favorite Things release was last week, so the design team is getting together today to share another creation.  The December release of stamps and dies was so much fun!  My favorite die this month is the Our Town die.  I used it to create this CAS card....

MFT December Release Replay

This one was super fun to make.  I masked off each house and did a little ink blending.  Then I added it to the card front with fun foam.  Then I added that card front to the card base with more fun foam, after I added some striped washi to the bottom edge.  Last, I found a little hello in another stamp set and added it in.

MFT December Release Replay

The MFT Blog will have lots more card inspiration today.  Head on over there and check it out!  Thanks so much for stopping by!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List:

5 comments:

  1. What a delightful little neighborhood! Cute card Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 'Little Town' is so charming, Laurie! I love how you used the colors of the rainbow and your striped border is CAS perfection! Really sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color choices for your town. Nice quick note card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS