12/08/17

Clean and Simples....Queen and Co.

Hey there!  I'ms stopping in here with a couple of quick and simple card using Queen and Company supplies.  I love having a stash of Queen goodies on hand to add to any card.

For this first card, I used the Polaroid Foam Front Die.  The great thing about these dies, is they coordinate perfectly with the foam front boxes or in this case, work great as a card front without the shaker box.
 
Queen and Co

I die cut the polaroid out of white cardstock and then popped it up on foam tape.  I added my 2 little pandas and then a sentiment from Paper Smooches.  I added 2 of the Green Bling Flowers to add a little pop of color.  Easy peasy!

Queen and Co

This card was another easy one to create.  For this card, I used the Hearts Foam Front Die with the Hearts Foam Front underneath.  Those foam fronts work so perfectly for shaker cards but they add great dimension, just by themselves, to any card front. 

Queen and Co

I added the foam front to a red card base so those hearts would pop from the white front.  I added the "miss you" die cut from the Special Word Dies Assortment 1 set.  I die cut it from black cardstock and black fun foam and stacked them up for some dimension.  Next, I added a glittery button from the Red Button Bouqet II set.  This is a great package of buttons to add to your collection.  There are so many different styles all in one pack!  I tied a little white twine through the button to finish this card off. 

Queen and Co

So glad you stopped in today!  Hope you have a great week!  



6 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS