9/25/17

Queen and Co Shaker Tags...

Hey there, its Laurie Willison here.  I am stopping in today to share a couple of Queen and Company shaker tags!  I have a housewarming gift to give and I though how perfect a Fall themed tag would be.  So I created this...

Queen and Co Fall Tags

I used the Shaped Shaker Tags to create this project.  I assembled the shaker box with a kraft tag die cut on the top.  I added the orange diamonds from the Primary Diamonds Toppings set and also added in some copper pearlies from the Matte Pearlies Toppings set. 

I used some die cut leaves from MFT around the tag frame and then added some ribbon, twine and a little glitter gel pen on the leaves, to finish it off.  

Queen and Co Fall Tags

I created a Halloween themed tag using a different shaker tag box....

Queen and Co Fall Tags

For this tag, I used a glitter washi and a black mini washi to add a little decoration to my green tag frame, I created the shaker box and added the matching washi to the inside of the tag.  I used Black Pearlies and Orange Bubbles to fill the box.

I added a couple extra touches using MFT's Fab-BOO-lous Friends spider web and the Stitched Alphabet dies to add the word BOO to the acetate part of the tag.  I also added in some orange ribbon and black twine.  I die cut one black tag frame and attached that to the back of the frame, just for another fun detail.

Queen and Co Fall Tags

So this is it for me today.  I hope you have enjoyed my fall themed tags.  These shaker boxes are so much fun and add so much pizazz to your cards and gifts.

Thanks for stopping by today!


4 comments:

  1. Your shaker tags are super fun, Laurie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute projects, Laurie! I love how you added the Pearlies to both shakers...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !! These are great projects ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS