8/14/17

MFT Release Replay...

The August Release at My Favorite Things is a fun one!  The latest halloween set is adorable and makes me think.....where did the summer go?  For today's Release Replay, I have a card using the new set called    and I mixed it with the Stitched Collage Frame die.

August 2017 MFT

To create this card, I did a simple watercolor wash on watercolor paper.  Then I die cut that same panel with the Stitched Collage Frame.  I added the stitched from in black directly on to the black card base and then popped up the watercolor panels on foam tape for a dimensional card.  Last, I added in the spider web stamps, the ghosts and a heat embossed sentiment to finish it off.  

August 2017 MFT

I hope you have enjoyed the August Release at MFT.  I know I sure have!  IF you'd like to see lots more inspiration, head on over to the MFT blog where the rest of the DT has more to see.  Thanks so much for stopping in today!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Supply List:

Paper: Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock , Watercolor Paper

3 comments:

  1. Really cute card, Laurie! I love the black frame with your lovely watercoloring in the background and your little spider webs are perfect with these adorable ghosts! Just got this set in the mail today and I can't wait to play with them :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS