6/20/17

MFT June Card Kit Release....

It's time!  The MFT June Card Kit is available over at the MFT store!  You guys....this is a fun one!!

I have one card left to share.  This one uses 2 elements from the kit...the sentiment and the heart "flames".

June 2017 MFT Card Kit

I took the scalloped card front die from Blueprints 27 and the created a scalloped envelope for the card front.  I attached that to a ombre, ink blended card base.  Next, I took candles from the Make a Wish set and cut them out using patterned paper.  I popped one of them up on foam tape for a dimensional look.  I finished this card off with a pink sentiment and some glossy accents/glitter on the hearts.  

June 2017 MFT Card Kit

I hope you have enjoyed my cards for this card kit release.  The MFT Blog will have lots of info on how to grab a kit up for yourself!  :)  Hope you have a great day!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List:


42 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love how your envelope is stitched and scalloped! The sentiment is perfect -- what a cute twist of a saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful inspiration. Love your clean cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Laurie, a very beautiful card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever combination of sets. Such a great outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you created the card as a large envelope. The patterned candles are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the addition of the candles, I was just thinking about that set as well. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for a birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute with the scalloped envelope and the heart candles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card!! I love how your card looks like a big envelope 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the simplicity of your awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SQUEAL!! SUPER SWEET New Kit!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and your Card is AMAZING!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card! The sentiment is a perfect fit :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the detail of a scalloped envelope - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable, Laurie! Love the colorful candles with the heart flames. Everything about your design is right up my alley. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  15. The scalloped borders add a wonderful touch to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Love the sentiment and the flames on the candles!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a clever card using the die-namics to make an envelope card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this- it looks so cool and the candles are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute idea! Great card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that big envelope.
    Adding the candles was fun.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a lovely card. Love the die you used to make the gorgeous envelope:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sweet. Love how you created the look of an envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really pretty card, Laurie! I love the ombre effect you created on your card base and how you used your dies to make it look like an envelope...so clever!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS