4/27/17

MFT Release Countdown Day 5...

So I have been waiting for this day for awhile.  I have a new fun craft favorite in the craft room.  I am trying to use is sparingly so you don't get sick of seeing me use it.  What is it you ask?  

A cloud stencil.  

(insert happy cheering here)

Yep that's it!  I love it so much!  Here is the card I made from the very first time using the new stencil....

Print

Its so super easy! And I love that the main focus is still on the bird and the sentiment, but the clouds just fill up the card with all that fun!  The bird and sentiment are from the new set called Seaside Seagulls which you will see more of later in the week.

To finish this card off, I added a thin white mat behind the main card front.  Then I added that piece to the card base with fun foam.  

IMG_2181_edited-1

This was super easy to create and again....cloud stencil.  Love.

I made a fun little video too.  It shows a little of my excitement.  :)



Head on over to the MFT blog because there is lots more to see today.  This April MFT Release is pretty amazing!


24 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh .. How did I miss that seagull. I need to look at the release closer. I love that cute little guy. Great on the cloud template. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Love the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm, I'm gonna need this stencil! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that was worth the tease and the wait! LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need this stencil, getting it for sure. Love the card but the sentiment makes it awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...love it Laurie! Thanks for the awesome video too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. The bird really stands out in front of the clouds. Thanks for the short video on how to use the cloud stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous clouds for a smart looking seagull!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This cloud stencil though. ❤️💛💚💙💜

    ReplyDelete
  10. The card is very cute. The sentiment is just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great how-to video and amazing stencil. I want one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great card!! Your sky looks amazing! The cloud stencil is top of my wish list. Love that fun gull and sentiment too. Can't wait to see more of that set!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card! Thanks so much for the video on the cloud stencil. When I first saw the stencil I didn't really get how it worked. Your video cleared up any confusion I had and now I have to have it. Not only is the end result beautiful, it looks like so much fun to use too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. that clouds looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! Love the clouds and fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the video of you "geeking out." Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It was so much fun watching you flip and turn that cloud stencil to get such beautiful results, Laurie. I can see why you love it as it's a great backdrop for that cute seagull with the clever sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that cloud stencil and the little seagull is adorable. I can't wait to see more card with him on them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the video!!! Especially the end you did a happy dance with the stencil!!!! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card--so many of my friends would enjoy it. Love the sky technique. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this stencil !! Your card is about as cute as it gets!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't know how I missed this fabulous card! I love your fluffy clouds and your CAS design is perfect for this cute bird! Off to check out your video...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS