12/15/16

PTI Release in Review....

It's release day today over at Papertrey Ink.  Everything you see today will be available tonight, 12/15/16 at 9pm CST.

I have 3 cards left to share for today's Release in Review.  This first card uses the new set called Swan'sational....

IMG_3928



I used the Cover Plate: Waves die along with some Spring Rain ink blending to create the card base.  I die cut the 2 swans and stamped the eyes and colored the beaks.  I popped them up with foam tape,  I added in some lily pads and a couple flowers just for a touch of color.  And that sentiment?!  Isn't it gorgeous?  

IMG_3929


This next card uses the set called Fresh Bouquet....

IMG_3918

I used the stitched oval die from the Noted: Scalloped A2 Die set and stamped the flowers.  These flowers are so easy to stamp and layer and it definitely makes for a gorgeous focal point.  I popped the oval up on foam tape.  I added in the sentiment from Inspired: Love.  I added some Glossy Accents and glitter to the "love" die cut for a little sparkle.  

IMG_3920

Last, I created a card using the Splits: With Love set.

IMG_3923

I stamped and embossed the main flower image and then colored the flowers in with Zigs and a water brush.  I added in the green leaves using Simply Chartreuse.  

IMG_3924

I used Gold Embossing powder for the main image.  I went a little bit out of my comfort zone and used an orange card base.  I love the pop of color!  Its good to step out of my white card base box.  :)

IMG_3925

So this is it for today.  Stop by Papertrey ink today and do some shopping!  If you stop by Nichole's blog, she and the rest of the design team will have more to share!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


SaveSave

9 comments:

  1. Pretty cards! Didn't think I needed swans or more flowers, but you all have me convinced with your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover plate waves die with the swans. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tripping over these, Laurie! Wow, wow and wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Laurie! As always, I love, love, love everything you create. Just so, so pretty. Both sets are on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards! I love how you used the Coverplate: Waves with the swans - the card is just so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three absolutely gorgeous and elegant cards, Laurie! You sure know how to tug on my wallet with your beautiful cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful Laurie!! Your 2nd card has me smitten!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All three beautiful ... you've saved my fave for last! OH my what beautiful colors you've chosen!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards! I'm especially loving the second one!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS