12/03/16

MFT Release Countdown Day 3....

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT December Release Countdown!  There is some super cute stuff this month, as always, and I have a fun little set to share with you today.

I really want to master the art of the Copic.  I generally steer clear from coloring but I always like to try.  So I used this cute little gal for a test run.  Solid coloring....I have mastered.  Blending always gets me.  So here she is....super CAS...but a fun card for a friend!

November 2016 MFT

Lets not focus on her hair.  Lets focus on the fact that I made little wrinkles on her shirt.  This shading is a win for me.  It's not perfect by any means, but its shading, and for me I call that successful.  This gives me the ambition to keep trying!  :)  Now as for the hair?  That is when I text my friend Lori and ask her to come over and help me!  

November 2016 MFT

This adorable little gal is from MFT and the stamp set is called Bookworm and she will be available on December 6th over at MFT!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Hope you have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Another really darling card, Laurie! I love your CAS design, and your color palette is beautiful!
    You're such a perfectionist, which is why we love your cards so much, but don't be too hard on yourself while you work on your Copic skills...before you know it, we'll be drooling over your images :) By the way, I think you did an amazing job coloring this sweet little girl and her books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card beacause it is a clean and simple one. Your coloring is beautiful and as a bookworm I would loved to receive a card like this.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully sincere and simple card that captures the message!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable so much fun live everything everyone has done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I too am a copic wannabe. Just got a few basics & am determined to have something come out as well as yours! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweetest card ever! I love your coloring! And I adore this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring is great! I think your shadowing is just great! I will probably never get into copics because they are so expensive, but I am waiting for some tombow dual brush pens to come in the mail any day! Very fun card, thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love her hair and her wrinkle (shirt, that is)!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS