12/08/16

Magic of the Season...

Hey there crafty friends!  I shared this card over on the Right at Home Facebook page a couple weeks ago, but thought I would stop in and share it here, too.  Right at Home's Holiday release is so much fun.  I just love this set called Christmas Foliage and the sentiment set, Magic of the Season....

IMG_3862

I stamped the boughs in a couple of greens so there would be slight variation.  Then I added in the steps and berries for some color.  I have a roll of glitter tape that no longer has any sticky left to it for some reason.  So I added a piece under the edge of the sentiment box and it turned out looking a little like a piece of glitter ribbon.  It works!  :)

IMG_3863

Head on over to Right at Home to see more of what they have for the Holiday!  Thanks so much for stopping in today!

Laurie

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I like this! The wispy pine and berries are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Right up my CAS loving heart alley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Laurie! Love the glitter tape accent :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this festive card, Laurie! The variation on your green inks is so pretty, and I love your sparkly 'glitter ribbon' under the sentiment! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS