12/13/16

Feel Better Inspiration...

Welcome to our second group post for the Papertrey Ink December Release.  Today's post is so much fun!  Today's new products are all about making cards, tags and even a little gift, to send a get well message.  I have created a fun little package that could be a get well gift but I am thinking this could also go to a mom.  Being a mom is hard.  And I would guess that most of us get stressed or overwhelmed from time to time.  This would be the perfect gift to receive in the midst of a little chaos.  :)

IMG_3911

First, off the card.  These adorable new stamps and dies from the sets called Take it Easy, along with the Cozy Bed Dies, create a fun new card.  Can you see the newspaper?  I love it!  There are little stamps to add in with different topics.  I picked the "Mom takes day off: Nasa reports world didn't stop spinning".  

IMG_3916

I added the newspaper on top a pair of super cute, watercolored pajamas.  The bed has layers of sheets and blankets and an adorable stitched pillow.  

IMG_3899

Next, I created a tag using Tag Sale #3 die.  I added in some Ombre patterned paper and a sentiment from Keep it Simple: Sending Hugs.  I decided to kick the tag up a notch and added it to a clear wine tag with a stitched bow on top.  

IMG_3913

This was the tag before I added it to the wine tag.  I love this ombre paper to help add a little something to a CAS tag.  

IMG_3904

The last part of this little package is the new Tissue Cover Die.  I am geeking out over this adorable little die.  It is so simple to make and could be made so many different ways.  Out of patterned paper, stamped on, embossed.  I chose to keep it CAS....as always...and coordinate it with the rest of the ensemble.  

IMG_3912

I cut it out of Raspberry Fizz card stock and when trying to decide how to decorate the box, I instantly thought of the Headline Alphabet die to create a fun little, Hibiscus Birst saying on the box.
Bless you!  And of course, a little red heart!

IMG_3902

I can't wait to see what other Get Well Inspiration there is to see over at Nichole's blog today.  Head on over there for a list of links to check out today's group post.  Thanks so much for coming by!

15 comments:

  1. I love your projects today, Laurie! Especially love the bottle of wine. Afterall, "there's always time for a glass of wine" and "Wine is always the answer" according to my SIL. Cute Cute Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..my...goodness!!! I love love love everything you've created her Laurie, so CUTE!! And that tissue box...GAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie - what did you cut the wine tag out of? I can see it's clear, but I'm trying to figure out if I have something I can use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Vicki! That is clear cardstock from Papertrey. I totally left that part out of my post! Oops!

      Delete
  4. Using Bless You on the tissue box is such a wonderful way to decorate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever tissue box sentiment. :) Sweet little ensemble, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS post!!!
    I LOVE the clear bottle tag! SO clever of you!!!
    Amazing tissue box

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute ensemble! I love the BLESS YOU on the side of the tissue box!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card and tag just to cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously so cute, Laurie! Loving it all, especially the tissue box!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure know how to make someone feel better, Laurie! This is such a beautiful 'Get Well' Ensemble with such lovely colors and mix of papers and details! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That striped ombre paper is perfect and I am loving the little tissue box!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable get-well ensemble with your great color choice and details, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS