12/19/16

December Moments Inked...

Moments Inked Banner
Hey planner friends!  I am stopping in today, to share my holiday inserts for the Moments Inked Planner System.  As you know, I usually keep my planning pretty simple, but I had to bring in the bling and add in some fun Christmas lists.  

Christmas lists for Moments Inked

To start, I added the scalloped divider from the Moments Inked: Divided Dies, cut out of red glitter card stock.  Next, I used the December die from Monthly Moments: Year Round 2 dies.  I backed the divider with vellum to help keep that nice and sturdy.  

Christmas lists for Moments Inked

I grabbed one of the middle pages from the Moments Inked: Basic Page Dies to make a little post it note holder.  I stamped the sentiment from A Thrill of Hope on the Spring Moss page. 

Christmas lists for Moments Inked

Last, I created a Christmas To Do List....

Christmas lists for Moments Inked

I used Moments Inked: Posted II and stamped the lines on the largest basic page die cut in white card stock.  I added in a gorgeous tree image from O'Tannenbaum on the side and then added in the "Christmas" die cut, from Wet Paint Holiday,  again in the red glitter cardstock.  

Christmas lists for Moments Inked

These lists are sure to keep me organized with all the stuff we have coming up.  Definitely a fun, but busy time of year.  

One more shot of the top of my planner....I just love seeing that red glitter divider, peaking out and keeping my place!

Christmas lists for Moments Inked

Hope you have found a little planner inspiration here.  So glad you stopped in!  

Merry Christmas!  

Laurie-W-Moments-Inked-Intro

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! I cannot wait to use glitter paper for my Holiday Section in next year's planner. That had never crossed my mind...LOVE. It!!! Yay!!! Amazing how it's the little things, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most photos not showing up..."not available".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is good on my side. Not sure whats wrong. Can you restart your browser and see if they come back?

      Delete
  3. Laurie - same here: only first and last photo are showing the others all read this photo is no longer available. If you try to view it in a new window/tab you get the 404 error...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous red sparkle and I love how you layered everything! So festive and beautiful, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS