4/12/15

Introducing Pencil Me In...

Welcome to the first Group Post for the Papertrey Ink April Release.  Today's new goodies are so much fun!  I have several things to share and I hope you enjoy!

I have passed the love of office supplies down to my daughter, so I thought I would make her a fun little gift....

IMG_0936

This month PTI has an adorable pack of pencil wraps along with a stamp set you can purchase to personalized your pencils.  I used this adorable polka dot wrap and added in the stamped "R" for my daughter.  I created a matching pencil case using Simply Chartreuse, Raspberry Fizz and Summer Sunrise Felts.  

IMG_0943

PTI has a fun pack of notepads and I thought a matching one would be so much fun!  I pulled out the Listed stamp set to add in the little framed to-do.

IMG_0937

Here is another shot of the pencil case...

IMG_0966

  The felt buttons have little magnets behind them to close the case.  I found some super strong little magnets that fit perfectly from Hobby Lobby.

IMG_0948

Erin has a video ready for you to watch when putting this case together.  I have a couple made already and it is really very easy.  3 pencils or pens will fit perfectly inside.

IMG_0968

I had to make some matching bow clips too.  These are so easy to make and oh so much fun!

IMG_1035

I completed the gift with a matching pencil card.  This pencil die is from the Shaker Shapes: Pencil Dies.  I just used the the basic dies from the shaker set to make one giant pencil.  I added the pencil to a 3x5 1/2" card for a fun and unique shape.  I stamped a sentiment from Pencil Me In to finish it off.

IMG_1033

So that's it for today!  We have lots more to share coming up so stay tuned.  Check out lots more Pencil Me In creations by stopping here..



Supply List

Felt:

Simply Chartreuse
Raspberry Fizz
Summer Sunrise

Cardstock:

Stampers Select White
Simply Chartreuse
Raspberry Fizz
Kraft 
True Black 
Silver Luxe Cardstock

Ink: 

Versa fine Black Onyx
Hibiscus Burst
Simply Chartreuse

Misc: 

PTI Notepads
Gold Paperclips
#2 Pencils
Hobby Lobby Magnets

New Supplies:

Pencil Case Die
Bow Clip Die
Pencil Wraps
Shaker Shapes: Pencil Die

13 comments:

  1. Really cute stuff! So neat and pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute ensemble! Great idea to use the Listed stamp set on the notepad. This set would make a nice teacher gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute pouch! I love how skinny it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Laurie your daughter is going to flip... I LOve every little thing... but especially love the paper clips!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute projects--love the colors on the pencil pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laurie,

    Cuteness at it's best!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the huge pencil on the card! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally adorable!!! I have a total addiction to this kind of stuff!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice projects Laurie. Love the whole gift set you made complete with matching card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS