4/23/15

Falling For You...


fallingrelease


Today is release day over at Simon Says Stamp.  The new Falling For You release has so many adorable stamps, dies and stencils.  I thought I would stop in and share a few of my favorites.  You can stop back by tomorrow for a HUGE blog hop with lots of my crafty friends.  :)

First off, the new Circle Sayings set?  Adorable!  And I love the circle dies that will work so perfectly with them.  All of those giant background stamps are AMAZING!  My favorite?  The diagonal stripes!  So very versatile.  I adore that that friends die too....must have!  I think the bokeh stencils looks like so much fun as well.  There is so much more to see and you can check it all out
by clicking HERE or on the individual products below!



Hope to see you back here tomorrow for the SSS Blog Hop! There will be prizes...just sayin'! ;)

7 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS