If you would have told me 7 years ago when I found Papertrey Ink, that I would one day be on this team, I wouldn't have believed it. I am still pinching myself and its already been a year! And an amazing year at that!
It was very hard to narrow down my favorite projects....one because PTI has so many fabulous stamp sets to create with but also because I have been making cards for a long time. I went back all the way to 2008ish and started there. Here is a little bit about each card...
- The first card, top left, uses A little Argyle and I just love that background!
- The top middle card uses the Modern Cross Quilt Cover plate and some ink blending. This is definitely one of my favorite cards from back in April of this year.
- The top right project is a paper bag book of my daughters first year of school. I used Teacher's Apple thought this book. It was so fun to make!
- There gorgeous butterflies are from Life is Beautiful and I love how they look in vellum. And that chevron background....so fun!
- I am a sucker for white space and this card has always been a favorite. I used Butterfly Dreams to stamp that buterfly and layered it up with some Basic Background: Text Style in the background.
- The moroccan style background of the background made me so happy! I love this set called Basic Background: Retro.
- This next card, bottom left, makes me smile! I loved this card so much and those rolled flowers and that polka background!
- Hello Sunshine is such a fun set and I had a ball making this card. I love Lemon Tart and Summer Sunrise inks and it made for a bright and cheery card.
- Oh! And that is my smiling face! :)
I am super excited about this week to come! Stayed tuned for so so many fun announcements and things to see! Thank you so much for all of your support and comments and friendships I've made over the last year. I do love this hobby and all of you! Head on over to Nichole's blog to see more!
Have a great day!