8/04/14

You Rock and some a NEW die!

Have you seen the latest Simon Release called Teacher's Pet?  They have the cutest stamps over there, just in time for your back to school projects.  I made a fun little mini card, using the new set called Teacher's Pet and 3 of the coordinating dies.  (All linked below)

IMG_0091

I stamped the main image in Versamagic Black Onyx and then used the die to cut it out.  I cut the red stitched scalloped frame from Simon's Lipstick red card stock.  I finished it off with the little star.  I covered it in Glossy Accents and the spindled on some glitter.  

IMG_0093

Check out the whole release by clicking HERE.  Hope you are having a great start to your week!

Thanks so much for coming by today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS-Did you see my new dies?  :)  I have brand new Mini Card Hanger dies that feature a light stitched emboss, perfect for the 3" mini card.  They are going quick so stop over to the Card Hanger Die button on the right side bar here and pick one up today!


Here is the die holding a simple 3"x3" card....


This is a close up of the light stitching emboss detail....


This gives you a size comparison to the larger bags...



Shoot me an email if you have any questions!  The Rectangle and Decorative Dies are also in stock and hoping the Scalloped dies will be back in soon!

Thanks again for coming by today!




Supply List:


6 comments:

  1. Oh good grief what a cute card and just look at your with the sweet mini card hangers!! I think YOU rock ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU rock... and then some!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable!I just love that stitched scallop. That's a gotta have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH a cute card! Love the colors! Your new die is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute new die! Love the stitched detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the card and the new die...FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS