8/27/14

Update!

All of the Card Hanger Dies are in stock today 9-27-14!  Yay!  Click HERE to learn more about the dies and for a how-to video.

Scalloped
Decorative
Rectangle
Mini
....all available now!

Here is a close up of the Scalloped in use as a card hanger and as a border die!

The Scalloped Card Hanger Die is a 2 in 1 die!


Click on the side bar Paypal button ------->

Here is a very sweet comment from Susan about my dies....

A Cup of Cold Water said...
I can personally vouch for these dies! They are amazing. EXCELLENT quality and they make THE cutest, most practical gift bags, EVER! 
I am ordering the mini. I am, sure it will work great on smaller bags!
Thank you Laurie, for a great product!
Susan
Let me know if you have any questions!  OH and all orders that were placed since Monday have gone out today!  Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS